While looking for something else, I stumbled upon one of yesteryear's finest products.





More proof that the studio hasn't been cleaned out thoroughly enough. I checked into it and these baggies were probably manufactured and purchased prior to the ziplock revolution of 1964. This means that these baggies could have been sitting in the cabinet where I found them for nearly 44 years. When those baggies where purchased, my parents may have been roughly 10 years old. I was probably -19 years old at the time.


1 Comment

  1. Leah Bowman on January 31, 2008 at 3:42 PM

    Ok, so this is really funny. We've always called ziplock bags, baggies, at my parent's house, I guess I now know why!

    You so should try and use those coupons! Try and see if they'll let you use it on another Heffy product, after all it does say "no expiration". :)