When I came in to work yesterday I was greeted with these beauties.



Cindy knows how I love huneybuns. I especially the kind coated with white frosting just like my arteries. She had gone to the store earlier and decided to perform a random act of kindness and buy me four of them.

If she's not careful I'll put on a few pounds and she won't be able to use the clever nickname she coined for me anymore. (No, I'm not divulging the nickname here on the secret blog. You'll have to ask her yourself: cindy@littlephotography.net.)

One word of warning if you're thinking about stockpiling huneybuns: If you let them sit out for too long, you'll attract filthy woodland creatures who will soon be all up in your grill, if you know what I mean.

Like this guy. Who does he think he is?




If you ever see this look in a woodland creature's eyes, you know he or she is after your huneybuns.

Be careful out there.

0 comments