Good morning SB Readers. Thanks for checking the blog. It does our hearts good to see people reading it every day. Makes us want to deal out some hugs. Drop by sometime for yours.

In the meantime, we want to do something super cool: Staff Interviews. They'll be kind of like staph infections, but with enjoyable videos of us answering your questions instead of bacteria and irritation.

So go ahead and think up a question or two and post them in the comments section below. You can ask a general question for any of us to answer, or specify who you would like to answer (Aaron [the photographer/owner], Haley [the consultator/assistant], or Matt [me, the communicator]).

Then we'll post a video answer. Sound rad? You bet it does. Rad to the rone.

2 comments

  1. godlessBryson on October 28, 2008 at 1:51 PM

    Dude. I really thought somebody, ANYBODY would have put a comment on here by now. Alas, even I have failed you thus far. My apologies. I've got a question... how do you guys have so much spare time on your hands? I know you do a fair amount of business, but it sure seems you've got a surfeit of time to mess about. Granted, I'm posting this while at work.. but I'm not making a video of it! Keep up the good work.

     
  2. Matt Broadway on October 28, 2008 at 2:48 PM

    Thank you Bryson. I was worried we weren't going to get any questions. And that made me mighty sad.
    We'll get an answer to you ASAP.