4 comments

  1. Anonymous on May 27, 2008 at 3:10 PM

    Great...the only reason i ventured to the secret blog was for lp pictionary. Emphasis on was.

     
  2. Matt Broadway on May 27, 2008 at 3:28 PM

    Well Wufpak, if 10 people comment asking to bring it back, we'll get it going again.

    I'll take your comment as our first request to bring it back.

     
  3. Leah Bowman on May 27, 2008 at 3:39 PM

    I have to say it was fun to see the winners so artistically displayed after winning. However, I was thankful that my moment in the "spotlight" was before the artistic displays were used... :)

     
  4. Leah Bowman on May 27, 2008 at 3:40 PM

    Oh, and I really do like the cool sites too. I still venture onto Engrish when ever I need a good laugh or just really want to kill some time! ;)