Okay, the Secret Blog has been getting a little less secretive lately. Thus I have removed the obvious link on the regular blog and will go back to my old ways - sprinkling it throughout our Internet presence in slick, secretive ways. This way, only the most devoted LP fans will find their way here.

If you're reading this, you're in the know. Keep it on the DL.

What's going on around here:

It's been crazy lately. Wildflower portraits are going great. Coming off prom and heading into this event, Cindy has been editing like a machine. Sometimes there are actually sparks flying from her computer.

We have a new addition to the team that I'll introduce more thoroughly later. Her name is Haley, she's from Florida, and she eats dry cereal all the time.

Cindy brought in Heath Bar Cake and I'm eating some as I type. It's really good. I'd offer you some, but I don't want to.

And Aaron has been hideously disfigured by poison ivy.

1 Comment

  1. Leah Bowman on May 15, 2008 at 9:52 PM

    Welcome Haley from a LP secret blog stalker! Sorry you're all itchy, Aaron! Matt, Dude, I WANT SOME CAKE!!!! :)