Okay. This was the big test.

I decided to use a green marker to write "Does this work?" right in the middle of the white board we painted on our wall a few days ago. Then I drew an Expo marker so I could feel like Bob Ross.

To my horror - it wouldn't erase!! I tried the Expo eraser. I tried the Expo spray stuff. I tried elbow grease.











But the white board isn't a total loss. I tried the blue marker and it worked. I don't know why blue would be any different from the other colors, but I'm glad it is. I'm also glad I got another chance to feel like Bob Ross. I wish I could have found a cadmium yellow marker to try.





"Use blue. It works." - Bob Ross

1 Comment

  1. JB Williams on September 24, 2007 at 5:16 PM

    I have to say I love the little shrug at the end of the second video. The action in all three kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! And Aaron must be pleased to have employees that are dedicated enough to post the wonderful videos at 6:00am.