You may have seen my son, Elias, modeling for our Christmas portraits on the ‘events’ page of our website. Well, guess what: he wasn’t the first choice for the Little Photography Christmas Model position.

That’s right. He came sauntering in and stole the job from me. We had already taken these top-notch shots of me in the snow before he came along with his youthful cuteness.

If you feel, as I do, that the images of me in the snow are more poignant and touching than his, leave a comment of support.

Thank you.

-matt




2 comments

  1. godlessBryson on April 24, 2008 at 9:40 PM

    I'd say more poignant AND more manly. You, sir, are a beast with opposable thumbs. It's too bad you didn't hear about the tryouts for American Gladiators before it ran its course... you'd have been hired on the spot as one of the champions. Just look at that poise and form as you canter through the (not very snow covered) snowy vista!
    Take THAT subspace!

     
  2. Matt Broadway on April 25, 2008 at 8:58 AM

    Bryson, your lone comment of support for my modeling, even though it came 5 months after the fact, means a lot to me.

    I'll never give up on my dream of being a Christmas model. Christmas 2008 won't know what hit it.