You experience a number of emotions under the sweaty wing of Aaron Byrum.

Joy.




Sadness.



Rage.



Confusion.



Revulsion.



Surrealism.



Photosynthesis.



All these emotions add up to one thing: life-altering education. There's nothing quite like it.

Just look at what his past students are saying:

"I'll never be able to scrub some of those images from my memory, no matter how hard I try." - Anonymous
"I [love] Aaron's guts. If I ever see him in a dark alley, I'll [hug] the crap out of him." - Anonymous

Please take a moment to watch this inspiring slide show of Aaron hard at work repairing the crumbling infrastructure of America's youth:



4 comments

  1. Leah Bowman on December 6, 2008 at 3:18 PM

    Wow, that's one brave chic! Aaron, don't scar her too bad, ok?

     
  2. N on December 6, 2008 at 4:17 PM

    Ha-ha! Photosynthesis...that's awesome! :D

     
  3. Anonymous on December 10, 2008 at 9:13 PM

    Wow...Aaron,my friend...you are special indeed.

     
  4. Anonymous on February 8, 2009 at 2:07 PM

    Oh my goodness!! I miss these days and everyone at LP!!!
    I bet she definately aced her senior project like I did!! :)