It seams most people suspect that either Aaron or Chris perpetrated this unimaginable act.

But who did it? Aaron or Chris?

Some hints:

Aaron often puts tuxedo mannequins and life-size posters of people around the studio in unlikely places to scare his staff.

Chris has never actually been to the studio and doesn't have opposable thumbs.

What happened: Aaron propped the mannequin on the toilet envisioning that I would come in the next morning, open the bathroom door, shreak like a little girl and wet myself.

Instead, before Aaron left the studio that night, he heard a crash coming from the bathroom, but thought, "I'm sure it's fine." He didn't check.

The mannequin had fallen off the toilet and the heavy brass thing that goes in the mannequin neck smashed a big hole in the sink. The mannequin remained sprawled out on its back for me to find in the morning.

I figured it all out pretty quickly having known Aaron for a long time. Though I am usually the one to break things, he's usually the one to recklessly prop tuxedo mannequins on toilets.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous on September 18, 2008 at 11:27 AM

    finally...sweet redemption. i thought my lack of opposable thumbs might vindicate me, but i thought i'd let the evidence speak for itself. i wanted to suggest that it may have been jonathan byrd, given his history with impressive stunts involving mannequin limbs, but he wasnt an option.

     
  2. Matt Broadway on September 18, 2008 at 12:45 PM

    man I wish I had remembered those pictures of Jonathan...