Good question.

Aaron is shooting a wedding in Salisbury, NC and Cindy is at the beach.

I thought I was going to be taking care of business on my own today; but Haley showed up out of nowhere.

We have a lot going on these days. To-do lists rolled out like red carpets all over the place.

My big thing today is taking pictures of equipment we no longer need and plan to sell. Any photographers reading, check back soon because we want you to have first dibs. It's all in great shape, we just don't need so much of everything.

Back when the studio shot weddings with a bunch of photographers, they had to have multiple sets of everything. This is no longer the case now that LP is streamlined and focused like a laser beam of awesome portraiture.

So that's what we're doing. What are you up to?

Oh, and here's a random video from yesterday:



How do you like my hair cut? I just got if from good 'ol Jim's Barber Shop.

I think I look like some kind of gargoyle cancer patient. Darn you Cindy for being at the beach when I needed a hair cut!

I posted a new poll to get your opinion. It's over to the right of the screen.

3 comments

  1. N on July 26, 2008 at 11:21 AM

    Well...it certainly got cut.

    How on earth did you jump over those fences and stuff without the video being even blurrier?! Or did it just look like you had to jump over a bunch of stuff?

    *sigh* I don't suppose any of this camera equipment is going to be inexpensive enough for my budget...because I assume this is good stuff.

     
  2. Matt Broadway on July 26, 2008 at 12:19 PM

    Hey Natalie. Yes it did get cut...Don't think my wife is a big fan of it.

    I actually did jump over (and through) all that stuff.

    And don't sigh just yet. You may find some things that'll fit you budget.

     
  3. Anonymous on July 31, 2008 at 11:41 AM

    It continually amazes me that ya'll get any work done. How awesome to be able to make a living while finding an outlet for that insanity that makes you so loveable...