It's prom season, and you know what that means. The studio is crawling with seniors ordering and picking up tuxedos. Yes, we rent formal wear.

We thought it would be a good idea to commemorate the 2008 prom season with some images from yesteryear.

Here's a couple of us before prom. That's me (Matt) on the right. I must have been so focused on getting the smile just right that I didn't notice where the camera was.

Aaron's in the middle, looking like the hobbit version of Frankenstein.

We don't know who the guy on the left is. He just sort of popped in there right when the camera went off. We never saw him again.



Note the change in expression on my face in the before picture above, and the picture below, taken at the prom.

You see, I wrecked my girlfriend's dad's car on the way to the prom. Kinda put a damper on things. That glazed over look says it all...



Here's Cindy, or CinDog as she prefers to be called, with Scott at the 1952 prom. Archaeologists believe it was the first prom ever held; but due to the poor condition of fossil samples, we may never know for sure.



Be sure to send your prom pictures to info@littlephotography.net to be published on the secret blog. Do it soon, for prom season only lasts so long.

3 comments

  1. kristin on April 28, 2008 at 10:58 PM

    Prom 2000... oh what good times! We thought Matt just ditched us for dinner when they never showed up.

     
  2. Matt Broadway on April 29, 2008 at 9:09 AM

    But as it turned out, I was busy driving my girlfriend's dad's Lincoln Mark VIII into the back of a huge SUV.

    Ah, the sweet prom memories are flooding back.

     
  3. Anonymous on April 29, 2008 at 11:07 AM

    You were way more upset about it than your girlfriend's dad...I guess that's to your credit.