Ziggity zang!

I've had a hard time keeping up with the secret blog lately. There has been a lot going on. So buckle up for a secret blog DOUBLE DIGEST!

First, a cool website. Just one this time. I'm rusty.



www.iwantsandy.com

This site was made for me. As anyone who has ever worked with me or even met me will tell you, I can't remember jack. Now all I have to do is shoot a quick email to Sandy, and she does the remembering for me.

The screen shot above is of my first try at it. I emailed her to remind me to be awesome in one minute. She did. And I remembered to be awesome.

The system works.

Second: Pictionary

This is a tough one, drawn by Aaron. It's a place.

The first person to guess it correctly (who hasn't won before) will not just receive their picture in the secret blog - they'll receive a hand-crafted image done by yours truly. It might look similar to this.



Guess away!


5 comments

  1. Anonymous on March 17, 2008 at 1:07 PM

    could it be San Diego, the greatest city in history of the world?

     
  2. Matt Broadway on March 17, 2008 at 1:44 PM

    Good try, but completely incorrect.

    It is a city though. Hinty hint hint.

     
  3. Anonymous on March 17, 2008 at 7:15 PM

    Los Angeles Airport?

     
  4. Matt Broadway on March 18, 2008 at 9:11 AM

    Wow. That is very close. I need to consult with out panel of judges to see if we can give it to you.

     
  5. Matt Broadway on March 18, 2008 at 9:23 AM

    Okay, tmb - we'll give it to you. The answer was Los Angeles.

    Congratulations my friend!

    Email a picture of yourself to matt@littlephotography.net for your prize: a tastefully edited image of you in all your glory on the secret blog.